If you have swiched iOS device or uninstalled Pacemaker your previously purchased effects may not be avaliable to use straight away.
Don't worry though, getting them back is easy!
- Open Pacemaker.
- Open the in app Pacemaker Store.
- On iPhone, click any of the areas in the Pacemaker FX wheel where you see a "+" sign.
- On iPad either:
- Click any of the areas in the Pacemaker FX wheel where you see a "+" sign.
- Load a track onto a deck and look for the ^ arrow which appears between both decks. Click the ^ and then pick the wrench icon. Click any of the "+" signs shown.
- Click the "Restore" button at the top left.
Your purchased effects will be unlocked and ready for use again.