Hi there! Love your app, I find myself non-stop using it and making new mixes. That said, I have a few ideas on how to even further improve the experience.
1. Make it more social. It should be easier to find likeminded people and mixes in the genres you like. Also a search function on artist or hashtags would be nice. Rooms where people can post mixes of a certain mood or genre could help.
2. Make it possible to trim a complete track. Being able to exactly determine where a track begins and ends would improve the quality of mixes, and increase the options for mixers
3. Have Pacemaker indicate the BPM of a track. Seeing the BPM would make it much easier to find that perfect match.
4. Align the experience between iPad and iPhone. Right now I can't even find where to login to my pacemaker account on the iPad version? It shouldn't be that complicated for users.
5. Sonos compatibility. Right now I have up plug my phone in via a jack. Really annoying that I can't listen to my mixes without leaving my phone at a certain spot.
6. Allow Spotify users to download mixes consisting of tracks from Spotify only for offline use.
Other than that, keep up the good work! Thanks for listening.